Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Touch of Paper

That crisp feeling across your fingertips, while trying not to crease the freshly bought and well designed book or magazine. Now, 68 pages in perfect bind shipped all the way, ready to suddenly surprise you in your mailbox!

LINES & SHAPES







I love the cover of Volume 5. Wooo, the touch of crisp paper! Now, the bummer. It's USD$29! With the new low currency rates, it should be approximately SGD$43.50. Which, if readily available at our local Kinokuniya or Borders on a feeling-so-rich day, I'd nab.

Speaking of the currency rates and stock market, I can't believe that Pounds are £1 to SGD$2.57 just the other day! Man, I wish I was on the way to London for some Primark loving. I had a £1 to SGD$3.12 conversion when i was in London last December. GEEZ!

Also. I read somewhere that through an open survey in States, everyone in the design industry have been recieving higher pay over the years. Except, fashion designers. Just had to be right!?

Ok, on to happy blog hoppings :]

2 comments:

melly said...

That is so expense for a picture book for me :(

Yeah feeling-so-rich day, i feel you!

Christy Chow said...

I know! And the USD rates aren't tumbling enough.